Sunday, November 24, 2013

Introduction

This blog post deals with building a new hypothesis on the Existence of Universe through numerous posts. I thought the word 'Existence of Universe' better fits rather than 'Origin of Universe' or 'Origin of matter' as this hypothesis strongly backs the idea of 'no beginning' and 'no end' to the Universe.
I'm willing to accept criticism, suggestions and help to make this hypothesis fool-proof. The cloud sourcing makes now a days wonders and sharing my thinking would trigger best ideas in other thinkers and finally it makes the process of making better hypothesis a possibility.
So I keep my ideas you to scrutinize and finally to make it strong.

In Part 1. I deal with building premise for the ideas to arrive.
Then in Part 2, I will discuss the preliminary ideas and how they can help to build up theory further.

At this stage my writings will be loosely framed and further they can be modified and become stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment